- 3 large boneless skinless breasts, about 1 1/2 - 2 lbs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced and diced
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (I use the jar kind and used a tbsp or so...I like garlic)
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 packet dry Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 8 cups (32 oz) chicken broth
- about 1 tsp salt, and ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups egg noodles (I used the old fashioned style)
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Top with chopped onions and carrots. Add garlic, olive oil, and spices.
- Pour in chicken broth. Stir in soup mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low about 8 hours until the chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred in the pot or remove and cut up.
- Add noodles and cook until soft then turn off heat to prevent mushy noodles.
The Moon and Me ~ www.kellysmoonlight.blogspot.com