Vegan Sushi Bowl Recipe:
Prep Time: 3-30 min *Cook Time: -- *Difficulty: Easy *Servings: 1 Bowl
By Mandee Pogue aka The Kitchen Wife
- Rice of your Choice, prepared
- Edamame, shelled
- Cucumber, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Seaweed Paper, snipped into fine pieces
- 1 Scallion, sliced
- Coconut Aminos (or Soy Sauce), to taste
- Sesame Seeds
- In your bowl add the rice, and top with the cucumber, edamame, carrots, green onions, chopped seaweed and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle a little coconut aminos, soy sauce, and or sriracha.
- Serve and Enjoy!