Makes 9 servings (15 minutes preparation, 1 hour cooling time)
1 cup low-fat graham crackers, crushed
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1/2 cup reduced-fat, unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup nondairy milk
1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
5 tablespoons rice or almond milk
1) Crush graham crackers in food processor. In separate bowl, add walnuts, coconut, and peanut butter. Stir in crushed crackers.
2) Slowly add milk and mix. If mixture does not hold together, continue adding additional milk until all ingredients stick together. However, don't make it too soft, and, if necessary, use your hands.
3) Spread mixture evenly into a 9 x 9 nonstick baking dish.
4) In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips together with rice or almond milk over medium heat. Stir until smooth.
5) Spread chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until hardened. Cut into squares and enjoy!
TIP: These make a great holiday treat and should be used sparingly.