A parents' meeting is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, August 18th. More info will be coming. This is primarily for parents of those gymnasts on the competitive team (Levels 5 & up) to get information and paperwork for the upcoming competition season; however, Training Team (Level 4) parents are also welcome to attend.
The schedule for regionals is now posted on the "2013-14 Meet Schedule" page.
2) The Whitfield Classic entry is due for Levels 5, 6, and 8. It is $97.50/ gymnast.
Two meet entry fees are due January 15th:1) The second Sunrise entry fee is due for Levels 5 and 6. It is $76.25/ gymnast.
1) There will not be Level 6-8 practice this Thursday, Jan. 2nd.
2) Practice on Saturday, Jan. 4th, for Levels 5-8 will be 10:00-12:30.
3) There will not be practice on Saturday, Jan. 11th due to a Gymcat home meet. I believe it's the fourth of five. Levels 5-8 will practice Friday, Jan. 10th 4:00-6:30 instead.
1) The $75 Coaches' Fee (which helps pay for coaches' meet expenses, USAG memberships, safety certifications, trainings, etc., and also equipment) is due on Saturday, Nov. 9th. EVERY Level 5-8 pays this, even if your son is not currently competing.
2) The $106.25 Athlete Warrior Challenge entry fee is due on Wednesday, November 13th for Levels 5-8 currently competing.
3) The Sunrise Open for Levels 5 & 6 is on Sunday, Nov. 10th. The schedule was sent earlier.
4) We will not have practice on Saturday, Nov. 23rd. There is the first of five Gymcat home meets that day. (The other four are: Dec. 7, Dec. 21, Jan. 11, and Feb. 8). Levels 5-8 will have practice on Friday, Nov. 22nd 4-6:30.
5) There will not be practice on Thursday, Nov. 28th for Thanksgiving.
The updated meet schedule is now available on the 2013-14 Meet Schedule page.
1-10 of 22