2. Keep all decision-making powers in own hands and not submit to the European Commission;
3. Immediately disconnect the cooperation with the Netherlands, as established in the Benelux Treaty;
4. No party politics, but representatives of “We The People” with their own responsibility;
5. No second agenda and / or backroom politics;
6. Disclose all ancillary positions (functions) of ministers, state councillors, aldermen, councillors and officials on own websites;
7. Making income and expenditure of community funds updated visible for everyone on own websites:
8. A basic income for all taxable Europeans who are settled in Europe;
9. Prevention of false decision-making by providing decision inventory lists that contain the documents on which those decisions are based:
10. To lead by example as government and not violate laws itsel;.
11. Freedom, openness, fairness, equity and transparency;
12. Involve all people in politics by making all meetings public visible from their own familiar environment (TV and / or Internet).
13. Treat all companies equally, whereby unfair competition is prevented;
14. Drastic reduction and clarification in laws and regulations;
15. Above points "1 / m14" avoid many costly protracted litigations that allows the demolition of businesses and individuals, which saves annually billions of euros and whereby about 20 to 50 percent costs on officials can be saved;
1. Ratify and enact the UN Convention against Corruption.
2. Know what Convention requires of your government and its officials.
3. Educate the public about the government's responsibility to be corruption-free.
4. Raise awareness with the public, media and government about the costs of corruption for key services such as health and education.
5. Engage the youth of your country about what ethical behavior is, what corruption is and how to fight it, and to demand their right to education.
6. Report incidents of corruption.
7. Refuse to participate in any activities that are not legal and transparent.
8. Foster economic stability by enforcing zero-tolerance practices towards corruption.