Exclusive: Israel’s Backlash Against Brussels Whistleblower Confirms Mossad Role
By Nahed Al-Husaini on April 4, 2016

After exposing Turkish-Israeli role in Brussels bombings DESI Secretary General and its President are MOSSAD targets

Nahed al Husaini VT DAMASCUS BUREAU CHIEF

DESI MEDIA ADVISOR

 

Exclusive for the VT

Last week when VT published information gotten during the interrogation of a Turkish intelligence agent, Sawash Yeldiz, captured by Popular Party of Kurdistan (PPK) militia inside Syria, information tying Turkish President Erdogan to the Brussels terror attacks, we saw how real leaks are dealt with. Now those involved in exposing this terror ring threatening Europe are under attack by, strangely enough, not Turkey but Israel.

What does this tell us?

European Department for Security and Information (DESI) which has a working relationship with the Veterans Today Media Organization, reveals that its secretary-general Dr. Haissam Bou Said received death threats from the Mossad after exposing the Turkish-Israeli role in the Brussels bombings and in the explosions that took place elsewhere in Europe.

“The MOSSAD mounted pressure on the European Union Security  Intelligence to slash down the volume of work performed by the DESI, and to silence the voice of truth,” the statement said.


Besides the exposure of the MIT involvement in the Brussels bombings, DESI is working now on the Syrian migrants plight, and previously disclosed that an Israeli Colonel Yusi Alon Shahak was caught in action by the Shiite militia AL HASHED AL SHAABI in IRAQ, who later made amazing confessions about Israel’s scheme to splinter the country. Israel, via its official and media channels, admitted that the DESI report about Shahak was correct.

Accused MOSSAD operative and Italian Fascist
Antonietta Cannizzaro


The earlier Israeli captive, who is still believed to be alive, implicated Turkey, Saudi, UAE, and USA in supporting various groups of terrorists to create havocs in Iraq, Syria and the Middle East.

Moreover, MOSSAD intimidated DESI President Luciano Consorti and members of the Executive Board by defamation, in order to coerce Ambassador Haissam Bou Said to submit his resignation, and prevent the issuance of any report from the DESI that exposes the MOSSAD role in recent terror attacks in Paris and Brussels.

DESI divulged that (Antonietta Cannizzaro) the head of the Italian Fascist Party (MOVIMENTO SOCIALE  ITALIANO – DESTRA NAZIONLE) and her husband (Gaetano Saya) the party founder are in cahoots with the MOSSAD against the DESI, pointing out that Saya was arrested by the Italian police in 2004 for his party links with the CIA, which is against the Italians rules and regulations, and was acquitted on this charge in 2011. (foto: Gaetano Saya in his party uniform)

2004 “arrest” for ties to CIA

Links:

“New Gladio” Italian Fascist front traced to CIA and MOSSAD
operations in Europe including possible “Islamic” terrorism

Police credentials of CIA/Fascist operative/informant

DESI called upon the competent Italian Authorities to make MOVIMENTO SOCIALE  ITALIANO – DESTRA NAZIONLE accountable for the moral damage it incurred upon the DESI members inside Italy and in Europe.  Also, the Organization has embarked on laying out a judicial complaint, demanding the relevant authorities in Italy to protect the freedom of expression right and its practices.

Related Posts:

Source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/04/04/exclusive-israels-backlash-against-brussels-whistleblower-confirms-mossad-role/



https://sites.google.com/site/bestandenfotos/letter-dated-february-11-214-to-queens-maxima-of-the-netherlands-and-jorge-mario-bergoglio-pope-franciscus


https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxuY2Z3aGlzdGxlYmxvd2Vyc3xneDo3YzFkYTQ2NGE0ZGNlYjBi


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-voorzitter-christine-defraigne-senaat-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoek-aan-voorzitter-siegfried-bracke-kamer-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-eerste-minister-charles-michel-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-koen-geens-van-de-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgsische-grondwet-van-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-steven-vandeput-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-jan-jambon-van-de-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgsische-grondwet-van-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-ohan-van-overtveldt-van-de-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgsische-grondwet-van-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-daniel-bacquelaine-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-alexander-de-croo-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgsische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-jacqueline-galant-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-didier-reynders-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-kris-peeters-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf


http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoek-aan-minister-maggie-de-block-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf




http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-marie-christine-marghem-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf

http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-herve-jamar-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf

http://www.mstsnl.net/ekc/pdf/17-april-2015-verzoekschrift-aan-minister-herve-jamar-federale-regering-voor-herstel-belgische-grondwet-1944.pdf