Notice of ATM/Deposit Facility User Precautions
As with all financial transactions, please exercise discretion when using an automated teller machine (ATM) or night deposit facility. For your own safety, be careful,. The following suggestions may be helpful.
1. Prepare for your transactions at home (for instance, by filling out a deposit slip) to minimize your time at the ATM or night deposit facility.
2. Mark each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM or night deposit facility. Always save your ATM receipts. Don't leave them at the ATM or night facility because they may contain important account information.
3. Compare all records with account statements you receive.
4. Do not lend your debit card to anyone.
5. Remember, do not leave your card at the ATM. Do not leave any documents at a night deposit facility.
6. Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Protect your debit card as though it were cash. Don't tell anyone your PIN,. Do not give anyone information regarding your debit card or PIN over the telephone. Do not write your PIN where it can be discovered. For example, don not keep a note of your PIN in your wallet or purse.
7. Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
8. If you lose your debit card or it is stolen, promptly notify us. You should consult the other disclosures you have received about electronic fund transfers for additional information about what to do if your card is lost or stolen.
9. When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activity near the ATM or night deposit facility, particularly if it is after sunset. At night, be sure that the facility (including the parking area and walkways) is well lighted. Consider having someone accompany you when you use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any problem, go to another ATM or night deposit facility.
10. Do not accept assistance from anyone you do not know when using an ATM or night deposit facility.
11. If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises after you have begun an ATM transaction, you may want to cancel the transaction., pocket your card and leave. You might consider using another ATM or coming back later.
12. Do not display your cash; pocket it as soon as the ATM transaction is completed and count the cash later when you are in the safety of your own car, home, or other secure surrounding.
13. At a drive-up facility, make sure all the car doors are locked and all of the windows are rolled up, except the driver's window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
14 We want the ATM and night deposit facility to be safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please tell us if you know of any problems with a facility. For instance, let us know if a light is not working or there is any damage to a facility. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both the operator of the facility and the local law enforcement officials immediately.