The Bridge Community Development Corporation is a registered 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Some suggestions on how to help:
- $3,000-Sponsor the digital upgrade of a GED site - Starting January 2014, the GED test will switch from pencil and paper to a computer-based version. The new test will have four areas of concentration: reasoning through language arts (reading through language arts and writing through language arts), mathematics, science, and social studies. Although this change in GED will benefit students in years to come; initially the increased cost, transition to computers only and significant changes in content of questions will be barriers for our students. In order to appropriately repair current and new students for the GED, The Bridge CDC is purchasing 5 computers per GED site and providing each of our students with online-tutoring accounts.
- $1,000 - Sponsor an entire ESOL site
- $300- Sponsor an entire adult ESOL OR GED class
- $60- Sponsor one adult's ESOL OR GED semester AND one of their children's homework and tutoring semester.
- $30- Sponsor one adult's ESOL OR GED semester OR one of their children's homework and tutoring semester.
- $20- Sponsor an instructor's teaching materials for one semester.
- $10- "Add to the pot"
You can mail a check, money order or gift card to The Bridge CDC, 3605 Mechanicsville Tnpk, Richmond, VA 23223 OR use Google Checkout or PayPal to pay with a credit or debit card below.
Donate via Google Wallet
The gadget spec URL could not be found
Donate via PayPal as Guest or Member