"Students, parents, community leaders and corporate presidents will enjoy the personal perspective of John Patterson in Footprint. It’s an easy-to-read guide to global warming and what you can do to stop climate change before it’s too late."
– Dr. James E. Hansen, NASA scientist and the world’s
leading authority on global warming.
- a clear understanding of global warming and its cause
- an easy to use carbon footprint calculator
- ways to reduce your footprint without changing your lifestyle
- dozens of energy savings tips that cost little or no money
- a call to action for a renewable energy future
Volume discount: Order 10 or more books for $12.50 each plus $10 total handling and shipping.