- To be a member of AHSTS for the current school year, a student must have been involved in at least one AHSTS show or event during the school year in question.
- All AHSTS members are eligible to vote in the AHSTS Officer Elections.
- All AHSTS members who benefit from fee reduction are expected to find a least one business program ad for each production of which they are a company member of.
- Any AHSTS member can run for any officer position.
- Any AHSTS member who participates in two AHSTS shows or events receives a pin at the AHSTS Banquet.
- Any AHSTS member who participates in the fall or winter productions will be eligible for Adviser Awards given at the AHSTS Banquet.
- Any senior AHSTS member is eligible for one of the two MVP Awards that are awarded by the membership to graduating seniors in which the AHSTS community believes have best represented AHSTS and its philosophy.
- All AHSTS members who benefit from fee reduction who do not find a least one business program ad for each production in which they are a company member may not run in AHSTS Officer Elections and lose eligibility for Advisor and MVP awards. (suspended, as AHS no long charges fees for activities)
- AHSTS Alumni receive student rates for tickets for any AHSTS production.
Removal from Membership
A student may lose their membership, upon review by adviser, if in violation of rules as defined in the Student Handbook in Discipline Classification: Group A, B and C.