Ashland High School Theatrical Society is an extracurricular program that produces two productions each year. The Theatrical Society Adviser and Student Officers oversee the program.
The focus of the Theatrical Society: to enhance student education by developing skills that promote success in today’s world. Skills include: effective communication, leadership, self-confidence, and self-discipline.
Our productions are about collaboration. The final product—the show—is a symbol of the efforts of all involved, both backstage and onstage.
- Special thanks to Rob Weisman. Since 2004 Rob has been photographing AHSTS productions free of charge. Most of the production photos on this website are his. You can visit his business website at www.rmwphoto.com.
- Visit the Ashland High School Drama Program's academic website.
- Visit our Production History page for information on past AHSTS productions. Just click on the poster for production company lists and photos of each production.
- Common Questions About AHSTS Auditions
- Click here for photos from Spelling Bee!