Me ngakau mohio ki te kaha rangapu, kia kitea ai te rerenga ketanga.
In aan aqoonsano iskuduubnaashadeena iyo kala duwanaanshadeena.
Understanding collective strength and recognising diversity.
For a translation of this page in Somali please go to Somalian Language Core Values.
1. Kōtahitanga Kā apiti hono hei tātai hono.
Eko believes in restoration and growth of individuals and their relationships with others.
2. Kaitiakitanga He kokonga whare, e kitea;
He kokonga ngakau, kore e kitea.
Eko creates the space for communicating difference.
3. Whakapono Whaia te iti kahurangi ki te tuohu koe,
me he maunga teitei.
Eko seeks to reach high goals with integrity.
Eko promotes the sharing of knowledge, skills, and resources for the benefit of all.
5. Rangatiratanga Ko koe ki tena, ko ahau ki tenei kiwai o te kete.
Eko will inspire, support and lead by working with many people and being able to walk together.
6. Respect Na te hiahia kia titiro, a, ka kite ai tatou te mutunga.
Eko believes process and practice are built on respect.