1. Elect one man and one woman from each of the 435 congressional districts in March 2012 plus six delegates from Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Territories.
2. between March 2012 and July 2012, these delegates will draft a list of grievances and solutions. Bring all 876 delegates to meet at a national general assembly for five days the week of july 4, 2012 in Philadelphia.
3. allow the 876 delegates to debate, write and ratify a final petition for a redress of grievances and solutions.
4. serve this ratified petition on all three branches of government and all candidates running for political office in 2012.
5. wait a reasonable period of time for the 213th Congress, president and supreme court to act upon and redress the grievances.
6. IF the grievances are not redressed and solutions implemented within a reasonable time, the national general assembly will reconvene electronically or in person and organize a new third independent party to run for every open congressional seat in all of the 435 districts in 2014.