The Many Worlds of Tim Emrick
This site presents characters, monsters, campaign settings, and other material for a variety of role-playing games. This material is grouped into the following categories.
- Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects (at Blogspot).
- My GURPS Cthulhu Campaigns (1995-2000): Notes on my brief Cthulhu Mythos campaigns using GURPS Third Edition (via the Internet Archive WayBack Machine).
- Adventures in Arcadayn (1998-2002): My GURPS Third Edition fantasy campaign (at its own Google Site).
- The Ooth-Nargai Campaign (2000-2002): My first Freeport campaign, using D&D v.3.0 (at my Winds of Freeport site).
- The Fenoriad (2002): A BESM Second Edition mini-campaign.
- Ursk (2003): An "adventurer's guild" format campaign, using D&D v.3.0/3.5.
- The Secrets of Freeport Campaign (2004-2005): My second Freeport campaign, using D&D v.3.5 (at my Winds of Freeport site).
- The Kynthiad (2007-present): A BESM Third Edition solo campaign set in the Heroic Age of Greece (at its own Google Site).
- Corasgrove (2009-2010): A high-level D&D v.3.5 campaign.
- Winds of Freeport (2011-2016): A Pathfinder RPG campaign set in Green Ronin's Freeport: The City of Adventure (at its own Google Site).
- Lost Mine of Phandelver (2016): The 5th Edition D&D Starter Set adventure.
- Time of the Tarrasque (2017-present): My next Pathfinder campaign setting (at its own Google Site).
- Tim's Errata Archive: Unofficial errata and commentary on the Freeport: The City of Adventure setting and other RPG products (at its own Google Site). My RPG resume can also be found there.
- Game Library: My family's library of role-playing games, card games, board games, and other games.
- Game Variants: Our house rules for altering board and card games.
- Video Library: My family's video collection.
(Including adventures that take a few sessions to play through, but do not become campaigns.)
- Winter Holiday (2000): An AD&D 2nd Edition adventure from Polyhedron Newszine.
- Dungeonland (2000): AD&D modules EX1, Dungeonland, and EX2, The Land Beyond the Magic Mirror, run using 2nd Edition.
- BESM 3E: A compendium of new material for Big Eyes Small Mouth Third Edition, including a partial conversion of Freeport to BESM.
- GURPS Sluggy Freelance: An adaptation of the webcomic for GURPS Third Edition (via the Internet Archive WayBack Machine).
More entries will be added here as I migrate more material from its previous home(s). Meanwhile, the Internet Archive WayBack Machine is a wonderful resource that has saved me the effort of having to migrate the content of every single past campaign to a new site before I can share it! (Sadly, it is not a 100% complete archive of those old sites.)