- Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United
States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest
and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin,
Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
- The expression of gratitude, esp. to God
- (in North America) An annual national holiday marked by religious
observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a
harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on
the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on
the second Monday in October
- grace: a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October
in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the
- A placemat is a protective table pad usually made of paper, plastic or cloth
for restaurants and households. Asian-style placemats may feature thin slats of
bamboo or colourful beads. The term is derived from the mat being put at a
person's "place" (chair) at a table.
- (Placemat) use a carpet tile as a placemat for your outdoor
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances;
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now";
"what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do
nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look
silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big
deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself
- Alter something so that it forms or constitutes (something else)
- Compose, prepare, or draw up (something written or abstract)
thanksgiving placemats to make - Make
Make Market Launch IT: The Ultimate Product Creation System for Turning
Your Ideas Into Income
More than ever, the world needs more authentic
voices. It needs real people with real expertise sharing what they know to help
people produce real results. The opportunity is yours for the taking. You have a
unique perspective on the world, a lens to make sense of the world, create order
and add value. It's time to share it—and build a real business around your
ideas. Make, Market, Launch IT: The Ultimate Product Creation System for Turning
Your Ideas into Income will show you how. You'll discover the seven steps to
turning your expertise into a product you can sell, while building a real
business around your passion.
JD wants to be the Thanksgiving
He makes a lovely JD-loaf on the pumpkin
Tomorrow this table will be FILLED with food.