Where is the library located?
- Thompson Falls Public Library is located at 911 Main Street in downtown Thompson Falls, Montana.
How do I get a library card and how much does it cost?
- Just come to the library and sign up. Library cards are issued to all persons free of charge. You will need to bring your Driver's License or State ID and proof of address for a permanent card. Parents/guardians must sign up for their children under 18 years of age.
Is there a limit on the number of items I can borrow?
- Not on most items, but all New Books and DVDs are limited to five at a time.
- Music CDs, Audio Books, and VHS Videos are limited to 10 at a time.
What if I lose my library card?
- Call (406) 827-3547 and let library staff know. A replacement card costs $1.00.
What is my PIN?
- When you receive your library card, the PIN number is CHANGEME. You can then create your own PIN number. If you don’t remember your PIN, go to http://tflibrary.googlepages.com and then click on the Library Catalog link. In the upper right hand corner click on the I forgot my PIN box. Type in your library card number and, provided we have your email address on file, the system will send you your PIN. Otherwise, call (406) 827-3547 and a staff member can help you.
How do I renew my books?
- Go to the Library Website and click on the Library Catalog link. In the upper right hand corner click on the Login to My Library Account. Once you have logged in, click on My Library Account on the right hand side and choose Renew My Materials.
- Stop by the check out desk the next time you are at the library.