Terryville Fish & Game Club Inc.
· Any Member fishing in Club controlled waters must be in good standing.
· The Middle Pond and the Upper Pond will be open to fishing beginning the first Saturday in April.
· All members fishing in Club controlled waters must hold a valid Connecticut fishing license and a Terryville Fish & Game Club button.
· The fish and game laws of the State of Connecticut must be adhered to at all times while fishing in Club controlled waters.
· Any member may invite one adult person, as a guest, to fish in Club controlled waters provided that said member shall accompany such guest and that no more than one line or rod be used by each when fishing. The daily limit of trout for a member and guest will be three (3). No guests, including children, are allowed from April 18, 2015 to April 25, 2015.
· The Upper Pond will be closed to fishing Friday, April 17, 2015. The Upper Pond will reopen to fishing Saturday, April 18, 2015, 7:00 a.m., with the start of the Members Only Trout Fishing Derby.
· The children of a member may fish in Club controlled waters provided the member accompanies them. Each child shall use no more than one line or rod. The daily limit of trout for a member and his or her children shall be three (3).
· The daily limit of trout for a member shall be three (3) per day.
· All members having boats or canoes on any Club controlled waters must register such boat or canoe with the Club Secretary.
· Any registered boat or canoe stored at either the Upper Pond or the Middle Pond must be secured with a chain/cable and lock. The boat or canoe must be stored on land, not in the water.
· Only electric motors are allowed on any Club controlled waters. No Gasoline operated motors are allowed.
· The boat registration fee is $5.00 per boat or canoe. Upon payment of this fee the member shall receive two boat registration stickers for 2015. Place the boat registration stickers at the stern of your boat on the left side (port side) and the right side (starboard side) above the water line.
· No boats or canoes will be allowed on the Upper Pond from Saturday, April 18, 2015 through Saturday, April 25, 2015.
· No corn shall be used as bait when fishing in Club controlled waters.
· All trout caught must be taken as the daily creel (three per day) including catch and release.
· Any trout taken from either the Middle Pond or the Upper Pond must be at least 10 inches long. Any trout caught less than 10 inches long must be returned to the pond; these trout will not count for the daily creel of three trout per day.
· Any fish caught and not kept for consumption must be returned unharmed to the body of water from which it was taken.
· Alewives and related species may not be used as bait. Other bait species as defined in the Connecticut Anglers Guide may be used; however, the disposal or release of live or dead bait into Club controlled waters is prohibited.
· The introduction of any species of fish into Club controlled waters is prohibited without the permission of the Board of Managers.
· All Club controlled waters shall be closed to all fishing from March 1st to the first Friday in April. Club controlled waters shall open to fishing on the first Saturday in April.
· Ice Fishing Regulation: Not more than four tip-ups or jigging rods or any combination (not exceeding four in the aggregate) may be used at one time.
Approved by the TFG Board of Managers