- "Subjectivity, Enchantment, and Truth: Frankenberry among the Puritans," American Journal of Philosophy and Theology (forthcoming, 2015).
- "The Space in Which I Find Myself: Kant on the Origin of Spatial Form," in (ed.) Joseph Masheck, Mostly Modern: Essays on Art and Architecture (Hard Press Editions, 2014), 9-19.
- Kant and the Meaning of Religion (I.B. Tauris / Columbia University Press, 2014).
- “The Objectivity of Regulative
Principles in Kant’s Appendix to the Dialectic,” in (eds.) Bacin, Stefano / Ferrarin, Alfredo / La Rocca, Claudio / Ruffing, Margit, Kant and Philosophy in a Cosmopolitan Sense: Proceedings of the Eleventh International Kant Congress, 2010 (De Gruyter, 2013), 129-40.
- “Hanna, Kantian Non-Conceptualism, and
Benacerraf’s Dilemma,” International
Journal of Philosophical Studies 19/3 (July 2011): 447-65. (reprinted in, ed., Dietmar Heidemann, Kant and Non-conceptual Content, Routledge,
- “Religion in General, Not in
Particular: A Kantian Meditation,” Journal
of the American Academy of Religion, 78/4 (December 2010):
- “Poincaré, Kant, and the Scope of
Mathematical Intuition,” Rev. of
Metaphysics, 76/4 (2009): 779-802.
design hint: connect social media buttons to your information