- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Stir together the egg, peanut butter, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Stir in the flour and wheat germ; mix well. Turn dough out onto a floured board and roll to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter, place on prepared baking sheet, and brush tops with egg white.
- Bake biscuits in preheated oven until dried and golden brown, about 30 minutes, depending on size. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.