Membership form below:
Join Your Community!
Why join PTA?
- It is a sign of support for the students and
- With membership comes a vote
- Provides funds that benefit your child both in and
out of the classroom
- It also makes "cents". Terrace Park PTA members can
receive the following benefits:
- 10 free school carnival tickets
- $2 off roller skating party in the Spring for every
family member skating ($1 per person saved)
- Free swimming party at the Pavillion
- You will be a state and national PTA member as well
and have access to National PTA benefits. Each
member will receive a welcome letter from state PTA that will allow
them to print a blank membership card and also activate their card
directly from the welcome letter. Savings with Hertz, Metlife, Office Max, Sharp, T-Mobile, and more. Check out: http://www.pta.org/
Do I have to volunteer or
go to meetings?
- We love our volunteers, but membership is not about
volunteering or attending meetings
What does it cost to be a member?
- $10 for a single membership
- $18 for a family (2 members) membership
- Scholarships are available and