Attention All Hobbyists
If you answered YES or NO to any of these questions, you need to attend the 6th Annual Techno-Swap-Fest to buy, sell and gawk at all the precious junk that other hobbyists crave.
- Is your shop so cluttered you can barely work on your projects?
- Did you buy something online that didn't fit into your plans?
- Are you still looking for that perfect gadget, part or tool?
| Here are just some of the hobbies represented
And some of the precious stuff
(a.k.a. junk) you'll find:
- R/C (boats, planes, tanks, cars, trains,
(competition, combat, R2D2,
(hackers, makers, crackers,
- Mechanical (steam
engines, CNC, animatronics,
- motors, gears, tools, parts,
radios, televisions, monitors
- batteries, materials, wheels, circuits, gadgets, cases, plans
- complete projects, never-completed projects, computers
- electronic musical instruments, lights, models, books
- wearable electronics, and much, much more
Door prizes will be
sellers for the:
as voted by all attendees.
- Most Unusual Item
- Least Useful Item
- Best Dust Collector
| All proceeds support the National Electronics Museum:
| Entrance Donation:
|| Adults $5, Kids under 16 FREE
| Seller's Table:
|| $10 (limited number, reserve early)
| Club Sponsorship:
|| FREE (just send us your info)