A Little Bit of Everything:
- Ology: The American Museum of Natural History - a collection of resources, information, and interactive and hands on activities and experiments. Topics range from anthropology, archeology, and astronomy to biodiversity, the brain, climate change, water, and zoology.
Animals / Plants / Biomes
- Kidsdinos.com: "Dinosaurs for Kids" has pictures, an interactive map, timelines and descriptions of dinosaurs. Includes descriptions of dinosaurs not commonly known.
- Zoom Dinosaurs: Enchanted Learning's dinosaur site is filled with facts about dinosaurs, their habitats, their differences and their fossils
- Starchild: Solar system, universe, glossary of space terms, astronaut information
- KidsAstronomy: information about planets, moons, asteroids and comets
- Surfnetkids - Space: hot list of links to space sites
- The Nine Planets Solar System: information on planets, solar system, moons, comets & asteroids
- The Space Place: Interactive and hands on activities, facts, animations and project ideas about space combine to make learning about space an adventure.
- Astronomy - Our Place in Space: "Ology's astronomy page - packed with stories, experiments, pictures and facts.
- Gravity Launch: Launch rockets into space. Students adjust thrust and angle to see how changing the settings changes the rocket's direction.
- Messenger Mission: Prepare a craft for a mission to Mercury! Keep in mind the goals of the mission and your budget.