- Website Design Standards
- Break into groups of 3 or 4
- Read this information and this information on importance of standards
- Discuss with your team why you think standards are important. Develop a list of your top 5 reasons.
- Compare your lists to my list.
- WC3 website
- Review HTML standards – don’t need to memorize or understand, but need to know they’re there
- Access for people with special needs
- How would the following affect your use of the Internet?
- Watch video from CBS News
- Simulation – try accessing 2 websites with graphics turned off and then try accessing website without a mouse
- First, visit Bville Library
- Answer this question: What's one of the games listed under the "Your Place" button? (click the bee)
- Now, turn off your graphics:
Once again visit Bville Library
- From the
Tools menu, select
Internet Options... .
- In the window that appears, select the
- Scroll down the list to "Multimedia", and uncheck
How does it make you feel?
Now, try to access the internet with out using your mouse. You MAY use your keyboard.
Vocabulary Craziness! with the Fruit Machine :)
- Answer this question: What's one database listed under the "Databases" button
Respond to today's blog post: Accessible Design
- Web page