- A dog of a short-legged, long-bodied breed
- The dachshund is a short-legged, elongated dog breed, of the hound family.
The standard size was developed to scent, chase, and flush badgers and other
burrow-dwelling animals, while the miniature was developed to hunt smaller prey,
- small long-bodied short-legged German breed of dog having a short sleek coat
and long drooping ears; suited for following game into burrows
- dachshund is a gene involved in the development of the arthropod compound
eye which also plays a role in leg development.
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- A young dog
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A cup from which tea is drunk
- A teacup is a small cup, with or without a handle, generally a small one
that may be grasped with the thumb and one or two fingers. It is typically made
of a ceramic material. It is usually part of a set, composed of a cup and a
- An amount held by this, about 150 ml
- a cup from which tea is drunk
- as much as a teacup will hold
dachshund puppies - Knitting for
Knitting for Dogs: Irresistible Patterns for Your Favorite Pup -- and
Who loves you, baby?
Your dog does, that's
who, and there's no creature more deserving of a hand-knit expression of that
love. Plus, he'll look darn cute in any number of the more than twenty
easy-to-follow patterns in Knitting for Dogs. It's the perfect way to spoil the
pet that spoils you with affection.
You'll find designs here for every kind
of dog, from sequined sweaters for your toy dog princess to a handsome sport
coat with racing stripes for your L or XL big boy. But why stop there when you
can knit a hat with Fair Isle trim or fingerless Aran gloves to match your pet's
jaunty sweater? And because accessories make the dog, there are patterns for
everything from a cat-shaped squeaky toy to a walk-in-the-park shoulder bag for
carrying keys, doggie treats, and the all-important plastic bags.
foolproof instructions on how to properly measure a dog so that the project
comes out just right, Knitting for Dogs will provide hours of entertainment for
you and turn even the average pooch into the envy of the dog-run set. So whether
you're a beginner or expert knitter, on the cutting edge of fashion or all about
what's practical, you'll find something here to please both you and your canine
My friend got a new puppy and I got to take
pictures of her today. She is a cutie. :)
another teacup shot
Sorry I could not resist this one too. Pixie
was just too much fun to photograph. :)
teacup dachshund puppies
One little hot dog sitting on a chair . . .
“I want a friend to sit with me!”
Two little hot dogs sitting on a chair
. . .
One by one, more little hot dogs join the group until . . . there are
ten little hot dogs on the chair. They play and play until . . . they all fall
asleep. But then, one little hot dog wakes up, and one by one, guess what the
other hot dogs do? This funny picture book featuring artwork in watercolor and
black pencil shows young readers how to count up from one to ten and back down
from ten to one.