Follow us on:A set of training sessions for teachers with basic ICT skills took place
in Latvia, Poland and Romania in April 2011.
The sessions were free of charge and covered the following topics:
1. Using online resources - images, videos, podcast (Flickr, Youtube, TeacherTube)
2. Creating presentations (280Slides, Prezi, WordCloud)
3. Online polls (Survey Monkey, Doodle)
4. Social bookmarking (Delicious, Diigo)
5. Online Communications -Computer Mediated Communication (Skype, WiZiQ, Wallwisher, Voicethread)
6. Mindmapping (Freemind, Map42)
7. Working in the cloud - colaborative working (Evernote,
Groups were organised in the cities of the institutions involved
in these training sessions:
(pictures from the kick-off meeting of the LS6 network, Feb. 2010)
With the support of
Training sessions are part of the European network "Language learning and social media: 6 key dialogues", supported by the European Commission (Lilfelong Learning Programme).This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.