posted Mar 3, 2012, 6:43 PM by Alabama Delta
updated Mar 3, 2012, 6:50 PM
- Representatives from the American Red Cross made a presentation about the upcoming blood drive. The minutes from this presentation can be found in the previous minutes posting
- The Election meeting will be on March 5th. This meeting is mandatory for all active members.
- The Bake sale in the Shelby Center was a success. Thank you to all who helped bake and sell. Also, thank you to all those who purchased from the bake sale.
- A new Tau Beta Pi display board will be put up in the Engineering building 1st floor between the Dean of Engineering's office and the CUE2 (Engineering Advising) office.
- A new display board to replace the one currently in Tech hall is in the process of being purchased.
- Nominations for officer positions for the 2012-13 school year were made, and an election poll will be created soon.
- An inactive member was made active after attending several consecutive meetings.