posted Feb 14, 2012, 7:51 PM by Alabama Delta
- A Red Cross Blood Drive sponsored by Tau Beta Pi Alabama D will occur on March 29th. Volunteers are needed to sign up to help at the event.
- The Bake Sale has been moved from 2/22/12 to 2/27/12. It will be in the Shelby Center. Sign-ups are still open for people to bake or work at the bake sale. Please contact Mitsu Patel for more information.
- The new member eligibility list is out, which means the new initiate process is under way. It is requested that members help out during new member orientation and the electee meeting. It is mandatory for members to attend the election meeting.
- Nominations for officers for the '12-'13 school year are open. If you would like to be nominated for a position, be on the lookout for an email containing a nomination form.
- A motion was made to make one inactive member active. The motion passed.
- A motion was made to make inactive those members who have not been present at any meeting this semester unless notification of an anticipated absence was made. The motion passed.
- It was noted that inactive members are receiving emails. The email list has been corrected to prevent this from happening.