- 2 Haas avocados
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, halved, seeded, and minced
© Taste As You Go | All Rights Reserved.
- Split the avocados in half. Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh into a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Add the Kosher salt and garlic and mash.
- Halve the lime and squeeze the juice over the mashed avocados. Add a splash of tequila. (Be careful, you don't want too much in there!)
- Add the cilantro and minced jalapeno and combine thoroughly with avocados.
- Taste and add more salt, lime, and/or more jalapeno if desired. Serve immediately.