- Adapted for or using both eyes
- (binoculars) an optical instrument designed for simultaneous use by both
- Atrox is an avant-garde metal band from Trondheim, Norway. The group
originally formed under the name "Suffocation" but soon changed it because of
numerous other bands with the same name., Allmusic.
- relating to both eyes; "binocular vision"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was
in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She
repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Tasco (also known as Tasco Worldwide) is one of the major international
distributors of telescopes. The company's products mainly target telescope
buyers that are amateur astronomers, but has grown to manufacture a large
assortment of optical equipment, including terrestrial spotting telescopes,
- Now-defunct manufacturer of low quality telescopes, often referred to as
What my mum and her partner spent a lot of time
doing while they were visiting - looking up in the trees with binoculars.
Field binoculars. Field glasses. Probably date
from the 60s. Bushnell sportview 7X50