Enrichment Enrollment - Thursday September 22 at 6:00 PM
Prerequisite: E or S Conduct Grade
- Please line up outside the Computer Lab. Classes are registered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or with an eCheck.
- Parent may enroll own student(s) in one class the night of registration. The only exception will be Running Club. If registering for an Enrichment Class, parent may also register for Running Club on the same transaction.
- If registering for Running Club ONLY, parent does not need to wait in line on Thursday evening. There is no limit to the number of students allowed in Running Club, therefore no concern of it becoming full. Parent will be able to register student for Running Club on September 28. (see below)
- Parent may have a proxy (grandparent, babysitter, etc.) at least 14 years or older register children. Proxy may only register children from one family.
- A snack will be served before each enrichment class. Bottled water will not be provided. Parents, you may send a water bottle with your child (optional).
- Link to Enrichment registration for unfilled classes and Running Club will be available in the September 28th eBlast.
Participation in the Enrichment Program is $80/course.
Thank you for your support of the PTA sponsored Enrichment Program. Danielle Qureshi and Nissa Harrington
exciting opportunity for our students to spend 6 weeks “enriching” their
minds! Parents enjoy the convenience of classes being held immediately
after school, and the program is also easily utilized by our students
signed-up for Clayton after school care. Enrichment offers students the
ability to participate in extracurricular activities without the burden
of a long term time commitment.