- 5 pm NEW LOCATION WONALANCET CHAPEL
TOC annual meeting and cookout, first Saturday,
- 8 pm Contra dances continue on Saturdays, 8pm, at the Town House in Tamworth Village.
- Help man the Reach the Beach station. Contact: Karl Behr, 323-8778.
- Saturday 7:30am trash cleanup on Page Hill
- Contra dance: 8pm,, Tamworth Village.
- Sign up as a volunteer for our Junior Ski Program. Snowboard instructors wanted! Contact Joanne Floyd at 323-7927 for further information.
- Trail clearing sessions begin. Contact Paul King at 323-7450 if you would like to help with our ski trails.
- ?? Contra dance, 8pm, at the Town House
- Volunteers meeting for the Junior Ski Program will be early November (Date- to be announced) at the K.A. Brett School at 7 p.m
- Kenneth A. Brett Memorial Christmas Tree Lighting, caroling and Christmas celebrations throughout Tamworth Village, in conjunction with the Remick Museum and the Historical Society.
- 31 New Year's Contra dance: Come to our New Year’s Eve dance with Dudley Laufman at 8pm, at the Tamworth Town House!
- Ski clinics for all our Jr. Ski Program volunteers.
January through Mid-March
- TOC grooms for cross country skiing in Wonalancet. Link to trail maps
- Our Junior Ski Program at King Pine and the cross country ski program begin.
- Annual Wonalancet Wander cross country ski race, Saturday, Feb xx, 10 a.m. start off the Ferncroft Road hiking kiosk. Proceeds to benefit the TOC.
- Contra dance: Saturday, February *** with , 8 pm, at the Tamworth Town House.
- Annual Snow Day, a full day of free skiing and racing for all Junior Program members and volunteers at a local ski area.
- Our equinox pot luck and presentation dinner, Saturday, 6 pm, March ****at Cook Memorial Library. Contact John Mersfelder for more information: 323-7793.
- Cal Ripken baseball practice begins.
- Cal Ripken baseball season begins.
- Adopt-a-Highway cleanups begin. Contact Brian Cutter at 323- 8986 for details.
- Contra dances, every Saturday, 8pm, at the Town House in Tamworth Village. These include:
July 4th BRETT SCHOOL FAMILY FUN DAY
- Annual meeting notice sent to all TOC members. We encourage new memberships. Contact Helen Steele at 323-8687 or via e-mail: email@example.com and send us your e-mail address for notices about our current activities!
TOC Officers: President- Paul King; Vice President- John Mersfelder; Treasurer- Kathi Brown; Secretary- Anne Chant.
Board Members at large: Brian Cutter, Helen Steele, June Crowell, Stan Coville, Karl Behr, Hans Stafford,, Kent Hemingway Jr., Sheldon Perry. and Jim Clough.
Membership information: Helen Steele. Phone # 323-8687 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and please send her your e-mail address to receive notices about our current activities!
Please note: the TOC board members meet on the last Tuesday of each month at 7:15 p.m. at Cook Memorial Library. All TOC members are welcome.