Heard about cricket and wish you could give it a try ? How about your colleagues ? Come on - it's fun !!!
Tampere CC is able to arrange small corporate team-building activity events to suit your needs --- depending on the fitness, skills, and enthusiasm --- the primary focus is to learn about and enjoy cricket. Full supervision will be provided by regular playing members of the club. Come and learn about the history, culture and rules of cricket and how the game is played.
We can obviously customise an event just for you, but some basic options include:
- OFF-BREAK - Introduction, basic-technique-training & quick-fire matches (2-3 hours - OUTDOORS)
We can provide groups (10-15 persons) basic introductory technique training (batting, bowling and
fielding), a short warm-up, and then - depending on the size and energy-level of the group - some fun-filled action with either regular or "hard" tennis balls. Full-protective equipment is available - and safety is paramount ! Cost: 15 EUR/person.
- TEA-BREAK - Introduction, technique-training & drills, tea-break & quick-fire matches (3-5 hours - OUTDOORS)
- BIG-BASH - Introduction, technique-training & drills, net-practice, match(es) & tea break (min. 5 hours - OUTDOORS)
We can provide groups (12-20 persons) introductory technique
training (batting, bowling, fielding & keeping), warm-up drills, a real "net session", and some fun-filled action with either "hard" tennis balls or real cricket balls. Full-protective equipment is available. Snacks & tea-breaks/lunch could be arranged. Cost: 25-35 EUR/person (depending on ground booking costs).
- KNOW-IT-ALLS - We just want to play !!! (OUTDOORS)
- ACTION-BREAK - Introduction, basic-technique-training & quick-fire matches (~2 hours - INDOORS)