- (photo galleries) prestructured grids into which staff or users can upload
photos. By extension, “gallery” can be used to describe any place on a website
where users are able to upload static content to share with others.
- (Photo Galleries) The area on a social networking site where the user can
upload or post their digital photos.
- it is the space to upload your favourite photos or admire what other users
- A female actor
- a female actor
- An actor or actress (see terminology) is a person who acts in a dramatic
production and who works in film, television, theatre, or radio in that
- The Actress is an 1953 american drama film based on Ruth Gordon's
autobiographical play Years Ago. Gordon herself wrote the screenplay. The film
was directed by George Cukor and stars Jean Simmons, Spencer Tracy, Teresa
Wright, and Anthony Perkins in his film debut.
- A member of a people inhabiting parts of southern India and Sri
- The Dravidian language of the Tamils
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself;
"Tamil agglutinative phrases"
- Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the
Indian subcontinent. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
and in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official
language of Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- An adipose tissue - fats. This is also usually used to describe oleation
(either internal or external)
- Suhasini Rajaram Naidu (???????? ???????? ??????, born 12 October 1981),
known mononymously as Sneha (??????), is an Indian film actress. She has acted
in several Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada language films. She debuted in
the 2001 Malayalam film Ingane Oru Nilapakshi, directed by Fazil.
- Sneha married Sharad and was pregnant but had a miscarriage. Six years after
her divorce, Sneha married again to Omi. She had a daughter with Omi, Prerna
(after her mother) known as P2.
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense;
"the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the
river became a raging torrent"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or
giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot
stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and
tired"; "a hot forehead"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or
vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a
hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
Sneha ullal ullasanga utsahanda nice cute
Tamil Nadu Inde 1987