1 box yellow cake mix
1 can crushed pineapple
1 can cherry pie filling
1/2 to 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Dump half of cake mix into pan. Spread to make an even layer.
- Dump crushed pineapple on top of cake mix. Spread to evenly distribute.
- Dump cherry pie filling on top of pineapple. Spread to evenly distribute.
- Dump remaining cake mix on top of cherry pie filling. Spread to evenly distribute.
- Thinly slice butter and place on top of cake.
- Bake for 48-53 minutes or until set and golden brown.