Welcome to my personal website!
I am currently a project assistant professor at the Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP), the University of Tokyo. I received a Ph.D. in Economics at The Ohio State University.
- I have been selected as the 2016 Banque de France research fellow. I will stay at the Centre for French-Japanese Advanced Studies in Paris, France from September 2016-March 2017.
- This semester (Autumn 2015) I am teaching advanced macroeconomics at Tohoku U.
- December 3, 2015: "Sustainable International Monetary Policy Cooperation," Macroeconomics Workshop, at U Tokyo.
- December 18, 2015: TBA, Macroeconomics Workshop, at Kyoto U.
- December 28, 2015: "Parameter Bias in an Estimated DSGE Model: Does Nonlinearity Matter?," The End of the Year Conference, at CIGS.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this site are not those of any institutions, but solely mine.