Taiki Todo is an assistant professor in the Department of Informatics and an affiliate faculty member of School of Science at Kyushu University in Japan. From Apr 2012 to Feb 2013, he was a postdoctoral associate at Vincent Conitzer's group in Duke University (US). Before visiting Duke, he had been a doctoral student in Kyushu University and received a doctoral degree of information science in Mar 2012, under the supervision of Makoto Yokoo.
- Since June 2017, I'm also a visiting scientist of the Multi-Agent Optimization Team (led by Atsushi Iwasaki) at RIKEN AIP Center.
- A new research project on multiple-goods exchange has been launched, under a financial support by JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A).
- I'm serving as a Senior PC member for AAMAS-20 and AAAI-20.
My research interests lies at the intersection of computer science, economics, and game theory. Especially I've been working on mechanism design theory. The following is a list of selected publications:
- A Complexity Approach for Core-Selecting Exchange with Multiple Indivisible Goods under Lexicographic Preferences. AAAI-15. Joint with E.Fujita, J.Lesca, A.Sonoda and M.Yokoo.
- Two Case Studies for Trading Multiple Indivisible Goods with Indifferences. AAAI-14. Joint with A.Sonoda, E.Fujita and M.Yokoo.
- False-name-proof Matching. AAMAS-13. Joint with V.Conitzer.
- False-name-proof Mechanism Design without Money. AAMAS-11. Joint with A.Iwasaki and M.Yokoo.
- Characterizing False-name-proof Allocation Rules for Combinatorial Auctions. AAMAS-09. Joint with A.Iwasaki, M.Yokoo and Y.Sakurai.
Room 825, West 2 bldg.
Motooka 744, Nishi-Ku, Fukuoka, JAPAN
email: todo [at] inf [dot] kyushu-u [dot] ac [dot] jp
- Jun. 2017 - present: Visiting Scientist at RIKEN AIP Center
- Dec. 2013 - present: Assistant Professor at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2013 - Nov. 2013: Postdoctoral Researcher at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2012 - Feb. 2013: Postdoctoral Associate at Duke University
- Apr. 2012 - Mar. 2013: JSPS Research Fellow (PD) at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2010 - Mar. 2012: JSPS Research Fellow (DC1) at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2010 - Mar. 2012: Department of Informatics at Kyushu University (PhD program)
- Apr. 2008 - Mar. 2010: Department of Intelligent Systems at Kyushu University (Master's program)
- Apr. 2005 - Mar. 2008: Department of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science at Kyushu University (Bachelor's program)