- During a FY2016 in France, I'm an invited professor of LAMSADE at Paris-Dauphine University, hosted by Prof. Jerome Lang and Prof. Julien Lesca.
- From Sep 2016 to Feb 2017, I'm staying in City University of Hong Kong as a visiting fellow, hosted by Prof. Minming Li.
- I attended the Dagstuhl Seminar 16232: Fair Division.
- I am/was a PC member of: AAMAS-17, AAAI-17, WINE-16 (subreviewer), AAMAS-16, AAAI-16, IJCAI-15, AAMAS-15, AAAI-15, AMEC/TADA-14, EC-14, AAMAS-14, IJCAI-13, AAMAS-13.
My research interests lies at the intersection of computer science, economics, and game theory. Especially I've been working on mechanism design theory. The following is a list of selected publications:
- A Complexity Approach for Core-Selecting Exchange with Multiple Indivisible Goods under Lexicographic Preferences. AAAI-15. Joint with E.Fujita, J.Lesca, A.Sonoda and M.Yokoo.
- Two Case Studies for Trading Multiple Indivisible Goods with Indifferences. AAAI-14. Joint with A.Sonoda, E.Fujita and M.Yokoo.
- False-name-proof Matching. AAMAS-13. Joint with V.Conitzer.
- False-name-proof Mechanism Design without Money. AAMAS-11. Joint with A.Iwasaki and M.Yokoo.
- Characterizing False-name-proof Allocation Rules for Combinatorial Auctions. AAMAS-09. Joint with A.Iwasaki, M.Yokoo and Y.Sakurai.
Room 825, West 2 bldg.
Motooka 744, Nishi-Ku, Fukuoka, JAPAN
email: todo [at] inf [dot] kyushu-u [dot] ac [dot] jp
(Sep 2016 - Feb 2017)
Room B6420, Academic I
City University of Hong Kong
Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
- Dec. 2013 - present: Assistant Professor at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2013 - Nov. 2013: Postdoctoral Researcher at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2012 - Feb. 2013: Postdoctoral Associate at Duke University
- Apr. 2012 - Mar. 2013: JSPS Research Fellow (PD) at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2010 - Mar. 2012: JSPS Research Fellow (DC1) at Kyushu University
- Apr. 2010 - Mar. 2012: Department of Informatics at Kyushu University (PhD program)
- Apr. 2008 - Mar. 2010: Department of Intelligent Systems at Kyushu University (Master's program)
- Apr. 2005 - Mar. 2008: Department of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science at Kyushu University (Bachelor's program)