A Unique, Expansive Property in Taghkanic, New York
- A total of 518 acres of pristine land, including a house, horse barn, other structures, swimming ponds and tennis court. Also available as 465 acres (land only) or 345 acres (land only), or 173 acres including house and other structures.
- Total privacy. Perfect for use as a personal refuge.
- A two-hour drive from New York City. Such a large tract of beautiful country land so close to NYC is a rarity.
- Midway between Hudson, New York and Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Lenox, Stockbridge, Tanglewood and other Bershires locations are all nearby.
- Panoramic views of the nearby Berkshire Mountains.
- Abundant water -- ponds, streams, and lake site for 11.5-acre or 18-acre lake (engineering plans available).
- Hills, woods, open fields. Deer and other wildlife in abundance.
- Excellent horse property.