The ultimate emulation/video playing/homebrew gaming handheld console
This is my GP2X - overclocks to 280MHz (dual-core 200MHz system, 64MB RAM, fast sprite & video-processing hardware for 2d games or DIVX movies). I have a 4GIG SD memory card, 575 Genesis ROMs, 144 SNES ROMs (Super Nintendo plays slowly, though, so I avoid it), about half a dozen NEO GEO ROMs (those play fine), and several homebrew games and ports such as Beats of Rage and Nethack. It runs on two AA's (rechargable) for 4 hours or a power-supply.
Click to Enlarge or read the story behind this.
- Read the best Internet Review^.
- View the best Review Video^.
- Read David's Review or check the blog I made when I got it.
- See all of my GP2X videos.
- My GP2X Game Reviews (emulation, homebrew, ports...)
- My List of downloads for GP2X homebrew games - goes right to the source.
Get your music playing in the background^ while you run other games and applications.
- Graphics I've made or put together for GP2X menus & programs. Click on the graphic to load the original - then download it.
This graphic goes in your "/openbor/gui/" directory, under the name "logo.gif"