Serving size: Makes 16 rolls
2 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 biscuits per can) Small cutting board
64 pepperoni slices Brush
1/2 block of Colby & Monterrey jack cheese Whisk
1 beaten egg Knife
Oregano 9x13 baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Cut the block of cheese into 16 squares.
3. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Flatten a biscuit out and stack 2 pepperonis, cheese, and then another 2 pepperonis on top of biscuit.
5. Gather up the edges of the biscuit to form a little ball.
6. Place the little ball seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat until cheese is gone or pan is filled.
7. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle Parmesan, oregano, parsley, and garlic powder on top.
8. Bake for 18 minutes until golden brown. Serve with marinara for dipping and enjoy!
Notes: Make sure you get the biscuits that have 10 in a can. The ones with 8 in a can are too big.