One of our primary priorities as an organization is to be a community of scholars that is both challenging and supportive, and that is an active part of the department, university, and community.
For general inquiries about EGO events, activities, or opportunities, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll either answer your question directly, or put you in touch with the person that can.
For more specific questions, you can get in touch with our officers. The current officers for the English Graduate Organization are:
- Jordan Wood, PhD Co-Facilitator
- Ashley O'Mara, MA Co-Facilitator
- TJ West, Agenda Committee
- Staci Stutsman, Undergraduate Committee
- Peter Katz, Graduate Committee
- Chris Barnes, GSO Representative
- Rachel Snyder-Lockman, First-Year Representative
Information up to date as of Spring 2014. You can find more information about the English Department here. If you have questions about the structure of the program, or want to get more formal information, get in touch with Terri Zollo, our department's phenomenal graduate coordinator.