Symptoms Of Underactive Thyroid In Women

    underactive thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism (pronounced) is the disease state in humans and in vertebrates caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. Cretinism is a form of hypothyroidism found in infants.
  • Too little thyroid hormone. Symptoms include weight gain, constipation, dry skin and sensitivity to the cold. Also called hypothyroidism.
  • A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
  • (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
  • Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
  • A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
  • (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
  • A female worker or employee
  • (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
  • An adult human female
  • A wife, girlfriend, or lover
  • (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
  • (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
symptoms of underactive thyroid in women
symptoms of underactive thyroid in women - A Complete
A Complete Look at Hypothyroidism: Underactive Thyroid Symptoms and Treatments
A Complete Look at Hypothyroidism: Underactive Thyroid Symptoms and Treatments
Hypothyroidism is the medical term for an under-active thyroid gland. Hypothyroid disorders account for about 80% of thyroid disease cases, with the other 20% being hyperthyroid disorders (overactive thyroid). In this book, I address the subjects of symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for hypothyroidism. Also included, is my personal story about developing hypothyroidism, caused by the condition of thyroid autoimmunity called "Hashimoto's thyroiditis". Due to some difficulties I experienced in having proper testing ordered for my thyroid disorder and afterward being properly treated for it, I became "proactive" in my health care, which I recommend to other patients. I also discuss blood tests and other diagnostic methods for detecting under-functioning thyroid glands and many aspects of thyroid hormone replacement therapy. It is my hope that this book provides the reader with a good general education on the subject of hypothyroidism. This book (approximately 8,010 words in length) is not intended to be an extensive manual but is intended to contain information most often sought by laypersons on the subject. CONTENTS: CHAPTER ONE: Symptoms and Diagnosis of Hypothyroidism CHAPTER TWO: Common Causes of Hypothyroidism CHAPTER THREE: Treatment for Hypothyroidism CHAPTER FOUR: The Pros and Cons of Hypothyroid Treatment CHAPTER FIVE: Book Review for "Hypothyroidism in Childhood and Adulthood" CHAPTER SIX: My Personal Experience with Hypothyroidism

Dreamy Hues (359/365)
Dreamy Hues (359/365)
The pendant in the middle is chrysocolla--a stone I like in general, and collect, but also, if you are interested in crystal healing, one that is good for thyroid health (I have an underactive thyroid--not a big deal, I take medication, but someone suggested wearing it). Just figuring out what I want to use with it...
Mama, do I look thinner?
Mama, do I look thinner?
Chubbs recently started medication for an underactive thyroid. Two weeks, and she's lost 3lbs already! She's got about 8 to go.... LOL!
symptoms of underactive thyroid in women