Symptoms Of Ulcer In Stomach : Pink Eye Symptoms Pictures : Symptoms That Period Is Coming
Symptoms Of Ulcer In Stomach
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by José Ramón Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
- The internal organ in which the first part of digestion occurs, being (in humans and many mammals) a pear-shaped enlargement of the alimentary canal linking the esophagus to the small intestine
- bear to eat; "He cannot stomach raw fish"
- Each of four such organs in a ruminant (the rumen, reticulum, omasum, and abomasum)
- Any of a number of analogous organs in lower animals
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
- abdomen: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- An ulcer is a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane, accompanied by the disintegration of tissue. Ulcers can result in complete loss of the epidermis and often portions of the dermis and even subcutaneous fat.
- An open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane that fails to heal
- A moral blemish or corrupting influence
- (ulceration) the process of ulcer formation; the process of becoming ulcerated
- a circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue
Porto Romano al crepuscolo
Una strana schiuma bianca viene riversata in mare da una stazione di drenagggio della zona paludosa di Porto Romano. Dal sito Environmental Health Watch: Home, Toxic Home? Probably no place on earth illustrates the environmental health challenges of inadequate housing better than Porto Romano, Albania. Located on the Adriatic coast near Durrës, which is Albania's major port and second-largest city, Porto Romano is a community of an estimated 6,000-10,000 people, half of whom live amid the rusting skeletons of a former factory that made the pesticide lindane and chromium-6, which is used in tanning leather. Albanian industrial site Home at what price? Abandoned industrial sites such as Porto Romano are attractive to settlers because they offer buildings and utilities for the taking. Unfortunately, they also offer the health risks associated with contaminated soil and water. image credit: Nina Berman/Aurora The Porto Romano factory was closed in 1990, but people settled on the site after the collapse of Albania's communist system in 1991 triggered massive migrations from countryside to city. The 1999 war in neighboring Kosovo also brought an estimated 450,000 Kosovar refugees into Albania. Porto Romano, as unoccupied land with building materials to appropriate and still-functioning water and electricity supplies, was an inviting prospect for poor, displaced migrants. About 400 tons of chemicals remain on the 750-acre site, with another 20,000 tons of hazardous waste lying in an open dump and leaching into the groundwater and the bay. The air in Porto Romano is bitter with the smell of lindane, and children, cart horses, cats, and dogs roam among mounds of neon-yellow chromium-6. Lindane has been linked to breast cancer and endocrine disruption, according to the Pesticide Action Network North America, and is classified by the EPA as a possible human carcinogen. Large doses can cause seizures and blood disorders, and ingesting or touching small amounts of lindane can cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, tremors, and muscular weakness, according to the U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. As a persistent organic pollutant, it has been banned for commercial and agricultural uses in Europe since 2001. Chromium-6 is the most toxic of the chromium compounds, according to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry [see "Reflections on Hexavalent Chromium: Health Hazards of an Industrial Heavyweight," EHP 108:A402-A407 (2000)]. Breathing high concentrations can cause nasal irritation, ulcers, and holes in the septum. Long-term exposure is associated with lung cancer. Ingesting large amounts can cause stomach upset, convulsions, kidney and liver damage, and death. In 2001 the UN Environment Programme assessed the site, declared it a disaster area, and urged the Albanian authorities to close it and relocate its residents. But Albania's new national and local governments have had shaky authority, little money, and overwhelming challenges. No official action has been taken except the building of a wall across the access road, which was soon torn down by residents. People continue to settle at Porto Romano. Most residents know about the contamination, and many have exposure symptoms, especially nausea and abdominal cramps. They say their cows' milk and their vegetables taste strange. In July 2002, The New York Times reported that milk from one resident's cow contained 100 times the European safety limit for lindane.
270- Fight with your bare hands about it now
Didn't get to sleep until 4:30 last night, or better wording, this morning. I have an awful pain in my stomach. I had it all day yesterday, and it was hurting so much that it was keeping me from sleep. I woke up and it wasn't too bad, but still it's there. I'm thinking it's a stomach ulcer, but I'm no doctor so I can't really diagnose it, and I can't really rely on Google, but I have all the symptoms. If I have it all week, I'll just tell my mom to book me a doctors appointment. Steve came down, we hung out in my bed with cuddles and facebook quizzes. Made for hilarious times. Then we headed up to Andys and played a lot of Wii Mario Kart. Alex ♥ came up, and we just screwed around like we usually do, so many laughs. I can't believe the amount of time I haven't spent with them. They are seriously the best group of males to hang with, especially when Josh, Josh and Garrett are there. We all need one bigbig hangout before summer is over. Asleep over too please. ps- i guess i'm sorry. you still broke my heart.