- malignant neoplastic disease of the liver usually occurring as a metastasis
from another cancer; symptoms include loss of appetite and weakness and bloating
and jaundice and upper abdominal discomfort
- Liver cancer or hepatic cancer is properly considered to be a cancer which
starts in the liver, as opposed to a cancer which originates in another organ
and migrates to the liver, known as a liver metastasis.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC, also called malignant hepatoma) is a primary
malignancy (cancer) of the liver. Most cases of HCC are secondary to either a
viral hepatitide infection (hepatitis B or C) or cirrhosis (alcoholism being the
most common cause of hepatic cirrhosis).
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jose Ramon Larraz. It was
entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately
through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British
television in 1983.
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of
disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is
experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house
while the man hunted"
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or
girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will
clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I
- An adult human female
- A female worker or employee
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
symptoms of liver cancer in women -
Liver Model Diseased with Cancer
Full size liver model shows conditions such as
Cirrhosis (septal and nodular), biliary obstruction, gall stones and
tumors.Model size: 8" x 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" Suitable for Hepatology,
Gastroenterology, general medicine, anatomical study, training for surgical
dissection, or for patient education/demonstration of procedures. Ideal for
clinical display and consumer education Quantity discounts available.Brand new.
In original factory packaging. Made of a durable, plastic material accurately
designed and colored to represent the major structures and, in certain
instances, lesions or other abnormalities as described above. Includes sturdy
and attractive display stand and detailed instructional card. We also feature
other Human Internal Organ and Organ Systems including the Heart, Lung, Liver,
Pancreas, Kidney, Colon, Rectum, Brain, Half-Brain, Eye, Ear and the unique
Multi-Organ Hypertension Model, LFA #4000.
Team 7 Presentation |
Youth Uniting Against Hepatitis B & Liver Cancer
Team 7: "Quarters for Change" presentation YLC
2009 Team Challenge: Create a social media / Web 2.0 strategy to raise awareness
about hepatitis B and liver cancer.
YLC 2009 ALC Summer Interns | Youth
Uniting Against Hepatitis B & Liver Cancer
Asian Liver Center Summer 2009 Interns served
as Team Leaders during YLC 2009. A truly fantastic group dedicated to
eradicating liver cancer and hepatitis B.
symptoms of liver cancer in women
Liver Cancer is an illness that needs more
recognition to the public. Liver Cancer is a disease that is diagnosed everyday,
and now you can show your support and create more awareness with the public by
displaying this rectangular magnet. Liver Cancer ribbon awareness rectangular
magnet can be placed on your car, in your home or your office....or any place
that is magnetic! This rectangular awareness ribbon magnet should be displayed
with pride! Start creating awareness and support for loved ones with this
illness, so that a cure can be found!