Israel Centric War and Hate

Israel Centric War and Hate

For more: Israel Centric War and Hate

 

 

Shock jock and hate merchants inspired Hate Crimes in Australia, USA an elsewhere can’t be denied.

USA got money. The Arabs got the oil. They need each other. No one needs war to buy oil. Please remember, Cheney: Iraq pullout would hurt Israel, Iraq: A War For Israel and Illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq are state inspired violence. Iraq provides further evidence and therefore attacking the messenger (Faruque Ahmed) is not a good idea.

   

Debate and discussion can advance an idea, remove confrontation and improve understanding. For some reason Taxi-List members are having some difficulties in accessing my communications.

On order to remove problem of this nature I am dedicating a few blogs and sites. Hope you will enjoy them.

Taxi-List and Taxi Drivers and for more: Taxi-List and Taxi Drivers are at your service.

 

All links mentioned in Australia to America and Taxi Drivers
are working. In case of any difficulty you are welcome to visit
https://sites.google.com/site/crimesexposed/australia-to-america-and-taxi-drivers and make a comment should you wish.

 

In these links you may find at least 14 links of Newt Gingrich where I made my position very clear with absolute determination. You too can make a contribution over there instead of making unsophisticated remark about me.

  


--- In Taxi-List@yahoogroups.com, callsignmag@... wrote:

Re: [Taxi List] Australia to America and Taxi Drivers


...and with the freedom to practise it!

Alan in London

In a message dated 01/09/2010 02:46:13 GMT Daylight Time,
jdkiernan2@... writes:

Every religion has its loonies, Faruque, and you're one of them.

 


--- In Taxi-List@yahoogroups.com, "Don McCurdy" <dmc@...> wrote:

RE: [Taxi List] Australia to America and Taxi Drivers


What "issue" is it that you think "taxi industry activists can't maintain silence about," some whack job attacked a driver because he was muslim or religious bigotry? The Iraq and Afghanistan wars are about Israel? For some everything is about Israel. For them I would say the problem is in the mirror, so why don't you start looking there? Bigotry whining about other bigotry will have a hard time gaining traction with Americans, at least this American.. Unfortunately, your obvious bias negates any value your argument may have.

Dmc

 


--- In Taxi-List@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Kiernan <jdkiernan2@...> wrote:
Re: [Taxi List] Australia to America and Taxi Drivers

 

Every religion has its loonies, Faruque, and you're one of them.

 

--- In Taxi-List@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Minnich <josephminnich@...> wrote:

Re: [Taxi List] Australia to America and Taxi Drivers


Majority of these links don't work... why don't you give us your opinion on
things Mr Faruque.


On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Biplobi Faruque
union_faruque@...> wrote:

What do you know about Stabbed Muslim Taxi Driver in New York?

Australia to America and Taxi Drivers

For more: Australia to America and Taxi Drivers

 

Stabbed Muslim cabbie to enter Ground Zero mosque spat, Redfern Mosque Attack, Muslim Worshipers Attacked Outside Australian Mosque and Quinn Mosque attacks are examples of state and media inspired terrorism!

Osama bin Laden! Guilty or Innocent?, (Who Invented) Osama bin Laden to Slaughter the Arabs and Muslims, USA Must Quit Afghanistan Now  and the last ten year abject failure can’t be covered up with racism and sectarianism.

The illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan are Israel-centered and resource oriented sadistic geopolitical game! These conflicts had nothing to do with Australian defense and safety.   

Please remember, Cheney: Iraq pullout would hurt Israel, Iraq: A War For Israel and Illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq are state inspired violence.

Taxi workers or any other workers for that matter do not have to put up with these barbaric acts.

So called taxi industry activists can’t maintain silence about this issue.

 

 --- In Sydney_TaxiCorruption@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" <union_faruque@...> wrote:

Re: Australia to America

 

Stabbed Muslim cabbie to enter Ground Zero mosque spat due to incitement of populist and opportunist politicians like Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and like minded shock jocks, spin doctors, … .       

 

For further information you are welcome to visit the following links:


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" <jodie_usa2000@...> wrote:

Re: Australia to America

 


Newt Gingrich's "Intellectual leadership"   ?????   LOL

Newt Gingrich does NOT even have a brain !!   Duh....

 

Robert Spencer praises Newt's intellectual leadership in identifying threat of radical Islam

 

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" <union_faruque@...> wrote:

Re: Australia to America

 

Newt: Building of the mosque is a political statement of ‘shocking arrogance.’

A Reply to The Economist's Mosque Article

Newt and Callista Speak at the Mother of Life Conference

Free Cities

To Save America Tuesday: 21st Century Threats to National Security

No Mosque at Ground Zero

Robert Spencer praises Newt's intellectual leadership in identifying threat of radical Islam

Video: America at Risk: Camus, National Security, and Afghanistan

Newt Gingrich Praises Anti-Defamation League for Opposing Proposed Islamic Community Center near Ground Zero

Newt says WTC mosque construction is a "political act" on NY1 News

Newt Gingrich Statement on Proposed Mosque/Islamic Community Center near Ground Zero

 

In Australia many shock jocks, spin doctors and opportunist politicians love to incite against the Arabs and Muslims based on false and fabricated reasons and grounds!

As a result we had a number of tragedies in this country. However the media and politicians skillfully covered them up!!  

 

Shock jock and hate merchants inspired Hate Crimes in Australia

 

Further to Muslim Worshipers Attacked Outside Australian Mosque, Islam and Arab Bashing, Beyond Islam and Arab Bashing, Is He Guilty Because Of His Religion?, What Do You Think About This Muslim Terrorist!, Bangla Barta,  Double Standard and Hypocrisy in Australia, Faruque Ahmed Facing Electronic Sabotage, Tracking Islamic Terrorism, Beyond Sydney Mosque Attack, Gutless Bangladeshi Embassy and Government and Letter of Local Area Commander let's examine the well oiled anti-Muslim zeal propagated by the Zionist and Zionised forces around the world.

Complaisant authorities and media outlets are silent! Redfern Mosque Attack and many more sectarian attack victims are silently crying for justice.

Hope shock jocks, spin doctors and opportunist politicians will refrain from inciting against Muslims and Arabs for their lust and greed.

Comments