The famous program SAQrx from Johan Bodin SM6LKM was inspiring me for adding
more features for the user.
The original is found here: https://sites.google.com/site/sm6lkm/saqrx
Thank to Johan for the great job and the sources!
Read his PDF documentation for installing and usage and/or use the HELP button.
73 de Roland.
|What is new in V094 ?
- Filter for CW (BW 1000,300,100,50 Hz), SSB (BW 2400 Hz), AM (BW 4300 Hz)
- Spectrum display for audio frequency
- File-I/O for *.wav format (8/16/24 bit), Broadcast Wave Format BWF accepted
- Left/Right channel select, and sum or difference L+R,L-R
- RMS bar (red) for audio level, blue bar for inband SNR (Max-Min) after filter
- Muting (M) key
- Time+Date display, UTC or local time
- Calling from command line for timed record function (all versions):
SAQrxV094_44k.exe [-i] [-o] -txx,yy
-i : Input Record (Radio Frequency in FS), or -b for stereo input.
-o : Output Record (Audio Frequency, 11 or 12kHz)
xx : Number of minutes to wait for recording after program start
yy : Number of minutes as duration of recording session After start, select frequency and filter, then wait ...
- For nerds: Simulation of a SAQ transmission
Sources are included for your own studies or development, free for noncommercial usage.