Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- In a mini food processor or in a bowl, blend the butter, honey, ground tea and salt.
- In a medium bowl, toss the apple with the lemon juice. Squeeze out any excess liquid and pulse or mix the apple into the honey butter.
- Spread a scant 1/2 tablespoon of the apple butter onto each slice of pumpernickel or wheat bread.
- Top half of the slices with the smoked turkey and close the sandwiches.
- Using a sharp serrated knife, trim off the bread crusts. Cut the sandwiches into 4 triangles, transfer to a plate and serve.
- MAKE AHEAD: The uncut sandwiches can be covered with a lightly moistened paper towel and plastic wrap and refrigerated overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/turkey-and-earl-grey-honey-butter-tea-sandwiches-for-tea-time-410969#ixzz1NCQv2gyJ