2 cups self-rising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and garlic powder. Stir
in the ground sun-dried tomatoes. Using a pastry blender, cut the
butter into the flour mixture until mixture is crumbly. Stir in the
cheese and basil.
• Add 1 cup cream, and stir until dough is just combined. Place dough
on a lightly floured surface, gently knead a few times, and pat dough
into a 1/2-inch-thick round.
• Cut the round into 16 wedges, and place wedges on the prepared
baking sheet. Top each wedge with a tomato slice, and brush tops
of wedges with remaining 3 tablespoons cream.
• Bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack.