* 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened ( I also added a 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme and whipped it together....)
* 1/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
* 1 cup fresh blueberries
* 1 cup fresh raspberries
* 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
* Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 213 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~Taste of Home June/July 2008~~
Inspiration from the blog..Tea At Prim Rose Hill -->http://cuppatea4sheri.blogspot.com/