From Tea Time Sept/Oct 2008
1 1/4 cups all purpsoe flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup unsalted butter, chilled and diced
2 T fresh chopped dill
1/4 tsp dried dill
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 T olive oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Using pastry blender, cut in the butter untilmixture is crumbly. Stir in fresh and dried dill. Gradually add cream, stirring until mixture comes together.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll the rough out to 3/4 inche thickness. Using a one inch fluted round cutter, cut scones. Re-roll as necessary and put in fridge to chill if needed.
4. Place scones on baking sheet, brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.