* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup butter, cubed
* Dash salt
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups diced cooked chicken
* 3/4 cup chopped celery
* 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
* 1/3 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon grated onion
* 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* Salt to taste
* In a large saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
* Drop by six rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
* Remove to a wire rack. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs.
* For filling, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery and olives. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir into chicken mixture. Fill puffs just before serving.
Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 323 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
~~Taste of Home August/September 1994~~